Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Just that, Happy New Year, hope you have a fantastic 2013.

I only have great things to look forward to :)

All That Really Matters will start in February
Also in February, I'll start university
Publishing another ebook on Amazon soon too
Most likely I'll get my driver's license, finally, apparently being 20 that's late XD
Of course the new Bon Jovi album is something to look forward to
No concert in my area yet, so I'll have to keep hoping for that
And let's throw in having a boy friend, who knows, that could always happen...

I hope you have a lot of things to look forward too


5 comments:

  1. Yay I can't wait, hope it is early feb lol :) congrates on everything and looking forward to all that really matters x Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I wanted to read Every Road Leads To London but it won't let me because it says some of the content is for adults :(

      Delete
    2. you should be able to just click it and continue

      Delete
    3. I just tried again and it still won't let me :( Also there is a box on the side of the page for ideas for your story, I sent you an idea but I don't know if you got it.

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a great 2013. Best of luck starting college and we will be waiting patiently (probably not) for the return of the sequel in Feb.

    ReplyDelete